We are documenting our shared learning to do it right.
We are critically exploring open access in different ways, and offering avenues for the conversation to happen. People, professionals and advocates can get involved by participating in some of the following channels of communication:
- By actively publishing and participating in the Open GLAM Medium publication.
- By curating the @openglam Twitter account or having conversations under the #OpenGLAM hashtag.
- By enacting open access policies inside institutions, or by documenting intangible cultural heritage under free licenses.
- By participating in the Open GLAM community calls! These are calls where we share projects and insights. They take place the second Thursday of every month at 2 PM UTC — email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information on the next one.
- By joining the mailing list to stay up to date.